As a competitive, growing firm, Fazzari + Partners LLP is always interested in potential candidates to join our CPA ranks. Whether you are soon to graduate, are recently beyond post-secondary education, or are looking for career advancement and opportunities, Fazzari + Partners LLP provides a dedicated, focused, high energy environment with specific opportunity for development, growth, and advancement.
If you think you would be a strong fit for this team, we’d love to hear from you.
All prospective applicants please send your resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
FAZZARI + PARTNERS LLP
Job Type: Full Time
Contact Email: email@example.com
Progressive, growing, well known Chartered Professional Accountants’ firm in Vaughan, with a broad client base, is looking to expand its Tax Department. Require someone with tax experience to assist Tax Managers in completing the work of the Tax Department.
The Firm consists of 30 people and offers services in Assurance, Advisory, Forensics, Tax and Valuations. The Firm also provides monitoring services to many smaller accounting firms and hosts professional development courses for CPA’s in the area. In 2016, the Firm was the winner of the Vaughan Chamber of Commerce’s Professional Services Firm in Vaughan.
The Firm offers a work life balance and many opportunities for advancement.
The candidate would be responsible for a wide variety of tax related tasks and report to our Tax Managers and Partners. You will work with Tax Managers and Partners to provide compliance-related services including but not limited to:
- Preparation and/or review of personal, corporate and trust income tax returns
- Preparation of information returns, GST/HST returns
- Assisting with the preparation of CRA elections and objections
- Reviewing notices from CRA and statement of accounts
- Communication with CRA and clients
- Providing support to the other members of the Tax Group as needed
- Enrollment in CPA In-Depth Tax program would be an asset
- Accounting degree or diploma
- 2 – 3 years of relevant experience
- Experience with MS office, CaseWare/CaseView, Taxprep required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational and time management skills for various projects and deadlines
Fazzari + Partners LLP, is located in Vaughan, has been in business for over 20 years and consists of over 25 people, most being CPAs. The Firm received the 2016 and 2012 Professional Service Firm award from the Vaughan Chamber of Commerce so is very well known in the community. Easily accessible from the 400 and 407.