COVID-19 – Canadian Tax and Business News, release #9 (updated June 15, 2020)
The Fazzari + Partners COVID-19 Checklist is a tool for identifying some financial support measures introduced by various governments and others (the “Programs”).
The COVID-19 Checklist includes information obtained up to June 8, 2020, however, please be aware these Programs are subject to change and are constantly changing!!! Before considering or implementing any of the Programs in the Checklist, it’s advised to consult with your professional or contact one of our professionals to discuss these matters in the context of your situation.
The Checklist is based on our understanding and interpretation of the announcements made by those offering the Programs.
Related Fazzari + Partners Publications
- CPA Canada Federal government COVID-19 tax updates
- Department of Finance – Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy
- CRA FAQ on the CEWS
- CMHC Announcement on Rent Assistance
- PM Announces Rent Assistance for small businesses
- Ontario-Canada Emergency Commercial Rent Assistance Program
- Bill C-15 Canada Emergency Student Benefits
- Prime Minister announces expansion of support for workers and small businesses
- FedDev Ontario – RRRF
As we all try to stay safe, we need to remind ourselves business will get back to normal but in the meantime let’s all do our part to get to normal as soon as we can. If you have any questions or require further information, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.